Sunday, October 27, 2013

Vintage Bus Schedule Scan Trades

Hi all.  I havent posted any schedules in a while, but I would love to trade scans with anyone who has old north jersey bus schedules especially for Bergen and Passaic Counties.  I have hundreds of old schedules in my collection - primarily Transport of New Jersey, NJT and Rockland Coaches from the 1980s and newer.  Please contact me at NJBus86@yahoo.com if you have any you would like to trade.  I hope to get some new scans up shortly.

2 comments:

  1. I have many in my collection as well. One day I'll get around to scanning them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have any red and tan, transport of new jersey or Maplewood equipment time tables from the 1950s-1980s? I would be happy to trade scans or post some of them.

      Delete