Friday, December 6, 2019

Saddle River Tours Routes 11C, 20/84 and 55

All - Saddle River Tours terminated operation of its routes 11C and 20/84 to the GWB Bus Station and Route 55 to midtown earlier this week.  The termination was without notice.  As far as we know, there are contingency plans being worked on to run these lines in some capacity in the near future.  We will post any information as soon as we get it.  Feel free to e-mail me as well if anyone has information at njbus86@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

  1. I used to take the 11C bus regularly in the evenings. It was very convenient. I couldn't take it in the mornings since none of the schedules worked for me. I always wished if they could push the 9:14 AM bus from Bergenfield to 8:45 AM so that people who start working at 10 AM could take it. Hope some other company will take over the route.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand back the 55 to DeCamp. It was theirs originally.

    ReplyDelete